LOVE HYDERABAD, MISSION TRIP-November 7-19, 2013
The ministry of P4PI in India focuses on holistic evangelism using medical camps, motocross, drama, music, sports, and personal testimonies to come along side local believers in impacting their community with the message of Christ. This trip is to prepare for such holistic evangelism to happen by training God’s people and helping them unite as one to reach their generation. This is not a trip for the casual Christ-follower. This is an intense ministry trip in a country that will attack your senses and break your heart. But it’s a place you’ll experience Christ like never before as you offer yourself sacrificially in whole-hearted service to the overlooked and oppressed.
Hyderabad is home to over 6 million people, with 40% of them Muslim!
INDIA TENTATIVE TRIP SCHEDULE:
STM Team travels to Hyderabad
Recoup, dinner with host families
Speak in churches, hang out with locals, orientation
Evangelism Training, Hyderabad Cityfest, youth events, medical & flip-flop clinics in slums
Say goodbye, explore sites, engage the culture, pray for the future
Travel & Arrive Home in the states.
HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM:
- Complete an Application by April 28th either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: P4PI, PO BOX 9010, Portland, OR 97207. You can receive an Application by the same email above.
- Apply for a Passport if you don’t have one. We’ll go over VIsa applications during our first meeting.
- Submit a deposit of $200 by the April 28.
- Write a support letter & begin the Spiritual Preparation Course (we’ll send an info packet with training on how to raise support/write your letter and SP Course after we receive your application).
- Attend in person or by conference call the team meeting on April 28th from 8:00-10:00 pm Location: TBA
For more information about this trip or P4PI, call Brad: 503.608.4757 or email@example.com
If you don’t have a passport, apply now.
To find out what immunizations you’ll need, make an appointment with a doctor or a travel clinic (Yellow fever seems to be the only required one for entry to India re-entry to USA, but Malaria pills should be prescribed as well – Malarone is recommended for its minimal side effects). Tell your doctor or travel clinic you are going to southern India and they will tell you what shots you’ll need.