What we believe about Jesus, the Word of God and the Mission of God’s people, The Church. If you’d like to know more about what we believe, we invite you to shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll talk more.
- We believe that God exists independent of His Creation as three persons in one being, Father, Son & Holy Spirit. (Matt 28:18-20)
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory to this earth, time yet to be determined.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God by which we base both our lifestyle and life-thinking.
- We believe that the local church must be faithful to the content of unchanging Biblical doctrine (Jude 3) while being faithful to the continually changing context of the culture(s) in which we must minister, becoming all things to all people in order to reach them with the Gospel (1 Corinthians 9:19-23).
- We believe that our mission is to bring people into healthy relation with God and His people, the Church, in the context of community so that they can be trained to go out into their neighborhoods, schools, work and families as effective missionaries.
- We believe every believer is a missionary in their life-context and our ministry is dedicated to helping them be success and fruitful in their life-mission. We also believe that God has called the church to take the Good News of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth. Our unique focus is the proclamation of the Gospel to the overlooked and the oppressed locally & internationally.