FORSAKE ALL AND FOLLOW JESUS
All team members are planning to forsake the comforts and materialism of our home country to follow Christ into making disciples among the least reached of our generation.
To allow God to create an equipping center that empowers local believers to establishes a presence of holistic Gospel witness amongst an overlooked and oppressed people group(s) that are yet unreached. This will most likely take 5-15 years. Some of the specific are listed below.
The Community of Hope/International Mission Base will include:
- A ministry center that will support the needs of short term international teams focused on the overlooked and oppressed/least reached.
- Urban Outreach Institute & Mission Center
- Housing for short term retreats and conferences and long term housing for local staff.
- Slum Transformation Project: Focused on family & skills development, funded & operated by local churches. Might include a Family Center for children before & after school care & tutoring, etc.
- Liberal Arts College and Bible school focused on sending believers into the marketplace prepared to be a witness in their career field.
- Medical facility to train medical ministers
- Facilities to teach job training skills/on-site businesses courses for both the Slum Transformation Project & bi-vocational evangelists/church planters
- Church and church planting resource center/library
- P4PI Festivals- International Headquarters
- Sewing/craft skills