FORSAKE ALL AND FOLLOW JESUS
We thank God for the comforts of our home country, America. We have been blessed by our heritage in the US. But to follow Christ as He has burdened us to be a part of making disciples among the least reached of our generation, we feel we must live and raise our family among those we wish to reach in the 10/40 window.
To allow God to create an equipping center that empowers local believers to establish a presence of holistic Gospel witness among an overlooked and oppressed people group(s) that are yet unreached. This will most likely take 5-15 years. Some of the specific are listed below.
The Community of Hope/International Mission Base will include:
- A ministry center that will support the needs of short term international teams focused on the overlooked and oppressed/least reached.
- Urban Outreach Institute & Mission Center
- Housing for equipping retreats and conferences and long term housing for local staff.
- Slum Transformation Project: Focused on family & skills development, funded & operated by local churches. Might include a Family Center for children before & after school care & tutoring, etc.
- Liberal Arts College and Bible school focused on sending believers into the marketplace prepared to be a witness in their career field.
- Medical facility to train medical ministers to go throughout India’s rural villages and urban slums where medical care is greatly needed.
- Facilities to teach job training skills/on-site businesses courses for both the Slum Transformation Project & bi-vocational evangelists/church planters
- Church and church planting resource center/library
- P4PI Festivals- Location of our International Headquarters
- Sewing/craft skills